Pull, don't push! - How to use questions to sell more
Thursday, July 11, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Selling itself is changing. Your customers are more educated and more informed, they are searching for information by themselves, and they can find out about your products and services with just the click of a mouse.
If you are still seeing yourself as someone who is there to educate customers, you are living in the past. The time of product-centric sales is gone. Welcome to customer-centric approach in sales.
What makes the difference in selling today is the quality of your sales approach. You need a new selling method to help you increase sales, no matter how bad is the economy or what your competitors are doing.
Pull, don’t push™ is a unique selling method that focuses on how to get your prospects attention and begin the dialogue, which will result in more appointments and more sales for you. This is a completely different approach to selling which focuses on asking right questions at the right time to uncover your client’s needs and wants, instead of simply pitching your product or service.
The Pull, don’t push™ method is based on more than 20 years of sales research and actual selling experience which revealed that by fully understanding what your buyer really wants, the buyer is significantly more inclined to purchase your product or service.
Register for this workshop and learn what it takes to pull out needs, wants, and pains!
Some of the Advantages of “Pull, don’t push™” Selling:
- Bigger sales results from an increased close ratios and shorter sales cycles
- Faster selling from better alignment between you and your prospect
- More wins from successfully reshaping the prospect's needs and expectations
- More satisfied customers from prospects not feeling "sold" (resulting in more referrals and repeat business!)
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Discover why pulling is the most important skill you need to master
- Grab the other person's attention immediately
- Create a collaborative environment to ensure effective exchange of information
- Minimize mismatching in communication by asking right questions at the right time
- Establish more credibility earlier in the sale
- Uncover more needs, wants and desires by properly using pulling principle
- Ask powerful questions until you have the information you need
- Eliminate resistance and prevent objections from your prospects
- Properly use pull principle to lead your clients to act
- Differentiate yourself from pushy sales people to move the opportunity forward faster
- Sell more by being persuasive, not aggressive
- Close more deals faster to increase the bottom line
…and much more!
How is this workshop different?
This workshop is not about the law of large numbers, useless one liners, or outdated closing tricks. This workshop is hands-on, real-time and interactive.
You will acquire practical knowledge that can be easily implemented back at the office. This specific objection-handling knowledge can be used over and over again to crush your sales goals month in and month out!
Who should attend?
- Sales Reps
- Sales & Account Managers who are finding it difficult to overcome client objections
- Sales Managers
- Small and medium size business owners and managers
Enrollment fee includes:
- Complimentary lunch for all attendees
- Role-plays that will improve your persuasion skills
- Practices on case studies and “live” examples from your business
- Small interactive classes – up to 10 people only!
- Specialized workbook and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- "Selling is Better Than Sex" Book (signed by the author Alen Mayer)
- "Three reasons why you lose a sale" - Special Report
This workshop focuses on the use of trainer led, face to face, classroom whiteboard and live examples training. Other types of delivery such as on-site or remote individual or group and track or session training are available.
About the trainer:
Alen Mayer is an internationally-renowned expert in the field of persuasion and sales training. With 20 years in sales and 10 years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns, Alen is fiercely committed to guiding sales professionals to improve their sales skills so they can achieve extraordinary sales results.
Alen was recently ranked as one of the Top 25 Sales Influencers for 2012. You can be sure that you will learn from the original source. To learn more about Alen, please visit his award-winning blog at www.AlenMayer.com
Reserve your seat today!
Click on the link below to reserve your seat today or call with your credit card information: 416-666-8154. Another option is to mail a check payable to Mayer Sales Training, 1943 Fairport Road, Pickering, ON, L1V 1T5.
Mayer Sales Training provides a complimentary lunch during the workshop for all attendees.
Participants are responsible for all costs related to attendance, including transportation, lodging, other meals and incidentals.
Please send questions about the workshop to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 416-666-8154.
Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellation requests received with less than five business days notice, and the participant will be assessed the full fee.
Substitution of one participant for another for a specific seminar or workshop will be accepted with notice at least two business days prior to the beginning of the seminar or workshop. Substitution requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No substitution requests will be made for requests received with less than two business days notice.
Seminar or workshop may be rescheduled without penalty by providing Mayer Sales Training notice at least five business days prior to the scheduled start date of the seminar. Reschedules will be based on availability. Reschedule requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No seminar or workshop reschedules will be made for requests received with less than five business days notice, and the participant will be assessed the full fee.
When & Where
Mayer Sales Training
Mayer Sales Training runs the most advanced sales training in Canada.
We specialize in B2B and B2C Sales Training, and many organizations and individuals have benefited from the training expertise of our training experts. We provide various sales solutions to enable your sales representatives to improve their performance and close more sales.
We consult and train businesses, entrepreneurs and salespeople on a variety of sales topics – from speaking the language of your client’s mind, establishing rapport with ease, discovering your prospect’s buying strategy, listening more effectively, to attracting clients without manipulation, turning objections into approval, and getting your clients to close themselves.